for 4 servings
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup quick-cook oats (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! We used banana slices, chopped walnuts & maple syrup.
- *Note: Use ½ cup (65) for scooping the batter to yield 4 thicker pancakes; Use ⅓ cup (40 g) to yield 6 smaller pancakes.